A Reward!!!

Have you ever wondered, sometimes (in my case most of the times) there are things that we desperately want and life has it's own way of throwing surprises at us when that "want" is concerned.

This is one such thing that I wanted. I have been wanting this for quite sometime. I have checked with my seniors many times and returned with negative answer. Once I went ahead myself to get it, spending obscene amount and Goddess of luck got me half way through and she dropped me down royally.

So now, one fine morning, I am marching ahead to conquer the people who has what I want. I march ahead as a sole person, but with a confidence of one army.

As Napoleon says " You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of War". This enemy , I have fought many times for me to know the strategy.

I went ahead well prepared to negate every blow that I will receive. But then my enemy was tired, subdued. He only says " You can have it".

Can you believe it. I have now that "One" thing that I wanted and it feels unreal.

Till this moment I haven't thought past this point as I was in my cynic best to believe it is too dependent on luck to get and yours truly knows how well endowed are we on that.

First hurdle took 5 long years and wondering how many the next will take.😏

Cryptic post isn't it!!!!




Comments

BlogFan said…
"First hurdle took 5 long years and wondering how many the next will take.😏"

Just 2 months and 14 days... to reach target... no more hurdles...


Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough