Dewy!!!

Dewy arrived to my life in May 2012. She was small and fresh like a dew drop on the grass in a December morning and little dark that I had doubts if she was mine. I don't remember who suggested  to use Saffron in milk, I certainly did gain color not Dewy.

In my anesthesia induced brain, I remembered asking my doctor, if this was my daughter. She nodded her head as if the anesthesia has clogged my ears and not my brain.

Anyway that said and done!!! I decided to go ahead with my doctor's answer and assured myself that she is my daughter and bring her home!!!

Ohhh my god!!! Every single step forward till date, she has shown so many characteristics (annoying ones at times) that reminds me of me.

- She looks like me, people say so :-)
- She loves books. My friends would claim that it is result of the torture that I did when was 6 months(i.e reading stories from books) and now at 5 1/2 she manages to read small books
- She loves to dance and she loves to roam around
- She loves Pink (obviously , though not my gene) but she says Green is soothing
- Loves pickles

- And many more points for people who observe.

Dewy!!! If you are reading this any point of life remember, I always knew you were mine,  I have read that sometimes anesthesia blocks eye sight temporarily. That settles it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough