How I wish to be back…..

No deadlines, No need to stare at monitor for hours together; forgetting time and food, and..... I would have had time to spend with friends, respond back to all their SMS and don’t keep giving people promises that I will call them back. Sad….. This also explains about my sporadic visits to blogs world.
When I looked at the college photo, it reminded me every minute of that amazing 4 years of my life. The time just flew away.


.... The first day in my college, feeling quite alien to the place, like a rabbit out of its burrow
.... the bus journey to my college which took solid 3 hours of my day, but all the funny incidents attached to it
.... The Neveili Industrial visit, getting up at 4 and reaching back home late by 11.30 with my parents waiting in doorstep with full josh to scold me
.... Friends who turned me to a movie maniac and all the weekend rendezvous at friend’s place to watch movies
.... The pre-final year tour to Kerala, and it was my first tour with friends, making it even more memorable
.... The late night waiting for our placement results. We were just roaming around the whole campus talking about all the possibilities that can happen
.... The last working day of our college, crying bitterly and then later on laughing, thinking how badly we cried. How silly of us!!!!
.... Silly grudges and petty fights in college
.... The last few months before joining office we spent going around to each other houses and spending night outs at friend’s place

Graduated and a year got over. Many of my friends placed in different organizations and few went to study further. Lost touch with few and for the rest; busy with our own work.

How I wish to get back to that student life… When we were in that phase we thought it to be boring and wearisome, but now that was the most heavenly part of life. I know there are many souls out there; who would say "I agree!!!!".

Comments

wizard said…
Probably.. this time i had to agree with you...
Serendipity said…
How I wish to get back to that student life I agree :(

the bus journey to my college which took solid 3 hours of my day, but all the funny incidents attached to it. And those ever lasting friendships that were forged in the bus. :)Miss them too
Seshadri said…
I agree :)....but then, as they say, its just a phase of life..we must try n njoy our lives to the fullest at all times ( though,as a TCSer, i cant say its easy :) ..)..reliving those moments once in a while with those frnds now, gives me more joy than it used to be..and btw, is THAT ur college? WOW!!!
Phani said…
Hey your college campus is awesome..
Once in a while i just think how easy our lives had been in the college but life moves on and now have to face the reality of survival.
Arunkumar said…
completely agree :)
Chakra said…
Oh well... thats what the rat race is all about.

Our campus is not a miniscule % good as yours... 11 good yrs hav rolled on after we graduated and we really yearn to get back to those days. btw, which college is that?
Janani said…
@Wizard
That was magnanimous of U. :-)

@Serendipity
Hmmm I know how we miss those chattering laughing...

@Seshadri
we must try n njoy our lives to the fullest at all times
Being optimistic is good. But do we find time for anything of tht sort???
Janani said…
@Seshadri
Yup thts our college campus.

@Phani
And u would certainly agree, b'coz I have heard; how much u guys enjoyed ur college life.
And Thanks.
We felt it was a hell at tht time, now it has charming effect to pull me back to spend hours together in tht place. :-)

@ArunKumar
:-)

@Chakra
Who bothers about campus?? Even in the broken down place, if you are set with the exact kinda people, then ..... Need we say about the fun???
Seshadri said…
hmm..the answer wud sound cliched, but its not the amount of time we spend; its about the quality time we spend, enjoying watever we do :)
KK said…
There is nothing like college life... even if you do a master's the bachelor's life does not come...

So how u doing? long time no see :)
I too strongly agree :)
Harish said…
I AGREE.....
Nostomania spares nobody i guess :)

Popular posts from this blog

To prioritize or Not to; thats the question

Freedom at Midnight

Malayalam-too tough